We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and dedicated to creating and applying an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Think strategically – see the bigger picture and set aims and objectives to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
2 – 4 Years of experience in a relevant role.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- Ability to work at night, preferably US time zone.
5 days a week.
9:00 PM to 5:00 AM – Monday to Friday. (Roaster duty hours will be available upon discussion.)
40,000 – 80,000 BDT
- Project bonus.
- Yearly two (02) Festival bonus.
- Team outing every 6 months.
- Ethical & fun working culture.
Vacancy: 2, Weekly Six days
Position: Senior Web Developer (WordPress, Shopify)
Design & Develop WordPress, WooCommerce & Shopify theme from scratch / XD / PSD.
Benefits You’ll Get:
Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Team Outing every six months.
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are intelligent, passionate, work smart and have fun.
Salary: 20000 to 35000 BDT per month.
To apply, send your CV with your previous works/portfolio link at firstname.lastname@example.org.